Maximum Phone Number Length?

KenIsaacson

Does anyone know the maximum length that a phone number can be in order for my 2013 ES300h Bluetooth phone to recognize it? I'm trying to program a speed dial for my office voicemail, which would mean <access number><pause><access code><pause><"1">, but although that's programmed into my smartphone as a contact, it won't transfer over to the car.

Is there any way to increase the length of what the car will accept?

Thanks.

Ken

PS...Sorry if this isn't the appropriate sub-forum for this type of question, but I don't see an ES300h sub-forum yet...

Hi Ken. First of all, let me apologize for one of us not responding to your post. Secondly, welcome to the club.

In terms of your number length, I have checked my owners manual but I can't find a specific reference to this issue, and I don't use Bluethooth my self. I would check these things: Go to Lexus.com and click on "contact us" and either e-mail or call customer service. Next, You can ask your dealer accessory advisor. Last, go to our search feature and search for blue tooth information with-in the post. Better results than using topic.

Paul