Quite Sound

Just bought a 2013 RX350 with 0 miles. Driven it for 300 miles before taking it for a long drive to Washington DC, New York city, then Niagara falls in Canada then back home to Illinois for 3,000 miles. After this long drive, noticed that the engine sound is not quiter anymore compared from brand new, is that normal after the 3K mile drive from brand new? Any comments/answers would appreciate.

• 2 weeks later...

Went back to Lexus dealer pointed out the noisy engine but Lexus technician said was normal, instead pointed to them the right tail light which has a different sound when you tap on them compared to the left tail light. Lexus is replacing the right tail light at no expense on me (since my RX 350 is only 2 months old-2013 model). Anyone noticed the plastic attachment on the lower doors which are movables, (made of plastics attached on lower doors) are they normal? I will mention it to my technician once Lexus has fixed the RX 350 2013 tail light.