Windows Dont Work Either Side

redrooster

Hey guys

Brand new to the list love the car my sons both just recieved full Lacrosse scholarships to a school in NY so they had a friend who offered the car to them and i bought it 156 kas a gift not new but it's what they wanted we live in charlotte NC area. IT's a 92 sc 400 and both of the windows are not working, You hit the switch and buzzes on driver side and dome light goes out. Hit switch on pass also light goes out i am thinking bad ground or back feeding anyone had this problem.I have no schematics but have patience and deff mech inclined and no idea of color codes if you help me i can deff fix just looking for help please anyone heard of this before.

Mark

Going out to take off door panel and see what's in there for grounds looks like the harness goes in the door and goes to kick pannel going to see what is all there. So just buzz in if you have any help not sure when be back out in the 98 deg heat trying to get the windows down. Thanks Mark