My Lexus Won't Unlock

sahni

We had been traveling and when we got back in may i noticed my Lexus won't start. (i could unlock and get in). So i just changed the battery and everything was fine. And again i had to go out for 2 weeks, when i came back I was unable to even unlock the door with my remote and now i am stuck. Is there a problem with the remote as i still see the red light on the remote. Please advise. What is another way to unlock my door.

We had been traveling and when we got back in may i noticed my Lexus won't start. (i could unlock and get in). So i just changed the battery and everything was fine. And again i had to go out for 2 weeks, when i came back I was unable to even unlock the door with my remote and now i am stuck. Is there a problem with the remote as i still see the red light on the remote. Please advise. What is another way to unlock my door.

I see your car is a 2011 and likely still under warranty. Have you spoken to anyone at the dealership for advice/input?

• 3 months later...

Very Poorly designed car! Needs Keys!!!!! Bunch of dumbass designers at Lexus. Black mark on Toyota name & reputation.

It sounds like it's time to get out of the '09 and into something you like better.