92 Sc400 No Start

i have a 92 sc400. i bought it in running condition but it had a check engine light. it had codes 23 and 29. there was an aftermarket alarm system and keyless entry system in it. i hate that aftermarket stuff so i pulled it all out. i also pulled out the aftermarket stereo and all wiring for an amp and speakers that was not stock. i went to start it but now it wont start. it cranks over just fine but wont start. im not sure if the fuel pump is supposed to kick on when the key is turned on or when the car is trying to start but i dont hear the fuel pump kick on a all during either. the alarm system was tapped into the fuel pump wiring harness i assume to cut fuel if it thought it was being stolen. everything on the car is back to stock.

im thinking somehow i activated the stock alarm system but i have no idea how to disable it. how can i do that? the key i have is just a plain lexus key, no buttons on the key. it unlocks the truck but not either of the door locks or the glove box. is there a way to tell if i got the valet key or the master?