What's The Secret To Replacing Rear Wiper. '06 Rx 400H

What is the secret to replacing the rear wiper?

The Costco car wash trashed one of my front wipers, so I stopped at an auto parts store this morning and purchased all three. The front wiper replacement was easy, but the auto parts guy and myself couldn't easily see how to detach the old rear wiper and attach the new one. Being plastic, I didn't want to force anything and end up breaking it. It's a 2006 RX400H and I purchased the Trico 14A wiper.

Any help appreciated. Car is at the dealer right now for some warranty and recall repair. It's a few miles short of being out of the certified warranty period at 100,000 miles, so I wanted to get some things fixed on their dime.

- - -

update: No reply to my orig query in another thread, so new thread started in hopes someone sees it. Got the car back, but a CD changer part on order and will have to return in about a week for installation.

You have to pull the cap off at the base of the wiper. It helps if you pry it apart with your fingers as you pull it up. Once the cap is off, the wiper can lift right up just like the front wipers.