Sc 430 Aftermarket Front Brake Pads

peterr

Greetings from down under (Australia) I have a 2005 sc 430. I think the original front brake pads are a ceramic pad. They seem to take ages to warm up to operating temperature in normal street cruising. I have been trying to source a semi metallic pad here in Australia that is more suited to urban cruising. Does anyone please have any suggestions as to a semi metallic pad and where could I purchase and freight to Australia ?

Some postings on the Web claim to have pads that fit the sc 430 but the images presented don't appear to be a match. All suggestions gratefully appreciated.

• 8 months later...

Greetings from down under (Australia) I have a 2005 sc 430. I think the original front brake pads are a ceramic pad. They seem to take ages to warm up to operating temperature in normal street cruising. I have been trying to source a semi metallic pad here in Australia that is more suited to urban cruising. Does anyone please have any suggestions as to a semi metallic pad and where could I purchase and freight to Australia ?

Some postings on the Web claim to have pads that fit the sc 430 but the images presented don't appear to be a match. All suggestions gratefully appreciated.

'Was able to source a Bendix ceramic pad from the US (Car Part Kings). They work beautifully.