Need Audio Help/advice!

Hey everyone, so Im a big fan of this site and hoping someone could help me out. I own a 2006 gs300 awd with the mark levinson sound system. After reading many posts from other members and figuring out im not the only one who had an interior water leak, I found out how to fix the problem so thanks. about the same time i realized i had the leak, my audio would crack and pop when i turned the car on but then it would work fine. with time the problem got worse to a point where the whole audio in the car would not work. as of today, there is no sound from the radio or navigation. i do not know the exact problem but i think i probably need a new amp. does anyone have any ideas or advice for me, is there something im missing? I already located the amp and realized its very easy to remove, what type of amp should i look to replace it with, do i need the same make and model or can i buy any type if i dont care about sound quality. for the record the navigation and radio and backup camera work 100 percent perfect, just no sound whatsoever. The touch screen does not even let me adjust volume balance fade bass or treble, its all very weird. Someone please help.

Steven.