Want A 2003 Es 300 Repair Manual

Hi all, I have been searching for a long time. Can any one share with me. I will be very grateful.

I recently bought an used 2003 es 300. The horn alarm for the remote control (keyless entry on the key) is missing. When I lock or unlock my car, there is no "beep". I would like to have it DIYed. But I can not do it without a repair manual. All comments are appreciated.

Also my email: mit.camoufleur@gmail.com

Thanks.

Hi all, I have been searching for a long time. Can any one share with me. I will be very grateful.

I recently bought an used 2003 es 300. The horn alarm for the remote control (keyless entry on the key) is missing. When I lock or unlock my car, there is no "beep". I would like to have it DIYed. But I can not do it without a repair manual. All comments are appreciated.

Thanks.

you may check the horn alarm's wire . if it's broken, you have to connect wire by yourself. you may use the tool like rubberized fabric and scissors

Thanks.

you may check the horn alarm's wire . if it's broken, you have to connect wire by yourself. you may use the tool like rubberized fabric and scissors

Thanks so much for the info. Do you know where that part is? I checked my car and can not figure out where the alarm should be. That is the reason why I want a repair manual.

Btw, I think the horn itself for the alarm is missing.

Setting the keyless entry "beep" on or off is a customizable feature per the 2003 ES300 owners manual: http://drivers.lexus...03is300o/11.pdf

Locking/Unlocking the doors

When you push the ”LOCK” button on the key briefly, all

the doors will be locked from outside the vehicle.

At this time, one beep sounds* and the emergency flashers

flash once.** However, when you push the ”LOCK” button with

any door not closed securely, the buzzer sounds for 10

seconds.*** To stop the buzzer, close all the doors securely or

push the ”UNLOCK” button. If the key is in the ignition switch,

locking cannot be done.

Make sure all the doors are locked when you leave the vehicle.

Push the ”LOCK” button once again. If they were already

locked, one beep sounds and the emergency flashers will

flash.

NOTE: *The beep sound can be set not to sound. **The

emergency flasher can be set not to flash. ***The buzzer

can be set not to sound if a door is not closed securely. Ask

your Lexus dealer for details.