Body Moldings Brooklyn Ny

Hello, I recently bought a RX350 Nebula Gray. I've been very interesting in doing the body side moldings. However the dealers are jacking up the prices. Some have asked for as much as 400 to install them. The cheapest dealership wanted 240 plus tax. Which I think is ridiculious. I'm hesitate to install them myself. Any recommendation on places to have them installed in Brooklyn NY. Thanks

• 1 month later...

I purchased body side moldings from Sewell and, thanks to advice on this site, got the Owner's Club discount. Total cost approx $100. Construction and color match are great! Had intended to install myself but had car at dealer for routine check prior to a long trip so asked how much they'd charge to install - told them I didn't want to pay much more than $50. Was surprised/delighted when they charged me $65! BTW that was at Harvey Lexus in Grand Rapids, MI. Their installation was great and the car looks good now.

• 2 years later...

Hello, I recently bought a RX350 Nebula Gray. I've been very interesting in doing the body side moldings. However the dealers are jacking up the prices. Some have asked for as much as 400 to install them. The cheapest dealership wanted 240 plus tax. Which I think is ridiculious. I'm hesitate to install them myself. Any recommendation on places to have them installed in Brooklyn NY. Thanks

The dealership contracts this out and marks it up. I called the parts department and found out who they use and went direct. Cost $175 for color matching side moldings.