Problem With The Afs Off Light

Metroplex

Recenty with my car I've noticed that the AFS Off light is constanty binking on and off regardless of whether its day or night or anything. it just never stops flasshing while I am in my vehicle,

When I try to press the button that turns it off it stops for 5-10 seconds then comes back on right after.

I apologize for my lack of knowledge n this but this issue has really been grinding at me I hope its not something too serious and any answer wuld grealt be appreciated.

Thank you for youe time.

most likely, the rear auto-leveling sensor is dirty. There's a little sensor on the right rear control arm that looks like a little arm, connecting to the body of the car. It detects weight in the rear of the car which would raise the nose blinding oncoming drivers. Sometimes dirt can enter the sensor and oxidize the connectors sending a bum signal to the car's computer. The reason your AFS light is blinking is because Lexus was too dumb to make a separate idiot light for the auto-leveling and adaptive front lighting system (AFS).

Take a look back there and try to find the sensor. You can remove the little arm and open up the sensor, clean it out, and re-install. That should clear it up.