rob_es350

just crossed the 20k mark in my 2011 es

enjoyed every mile

*BLEEP*ed and moaned here a bit about this and that, but like any forum, complaints are more likely to be voiced than praises

so I will take this time to sing it's praises

drove um all before making my decision, and have zero regrets..think we all agree that you get a ton for your money....competitors with performance characteristics that I prefer, were all way smaller. less comfortable, and had less features

I think without exception, to get the equivalent of an es in one of its competitors, you have to move up one model

the cars that are competitors in price, are NOT competitor in size, features, etc...for example, imo, have to go to 5 series to get equiv bmw, 6 series to get equiv audi, same deal for acura, mercedes, infiniti and the others

not even thinking about my next car now..tend to keep my cars for a while, my last 2 maximas had over 100k miles when I unloaded them, and bought extended warranty with this one..love the refundable feature if warranty is not used..can't go wrong

looking forward to my next 20k, nice ride all around

take care my friends

o, btw, I see I stand alone again on giving a rat's about AWD, o well..if all winters are like this one in NY, not an issue, almost hit 70 degrees today, amazing