Mpg Display

Jetlagged

Hello, just joined. Purchased 2011 ES350 with nav last Saturday, still trying to figure things out. Reading through the manuals best I can before they put me to sleep. Haven't been able to find how to put MPG display up. Not even sure it has it. Read here that it should show up where the outside temp is displayed, but have found no switch or manual instruction about it.

So far love the car. Fit every requirement I had for the vehiclei was looking for. Test drove Chrysler 300, lacrosse and Avalon. All kept making comparisons to the Lexus, so went to Lexus dealer and test drove one. Bought it on the spot (a spontaneous buy) and glad I did!

Hello, just joined. Purchased 2011 ES350 with nav last Saturday, still trying to figure things out. Reading through the manuals best I can before they put me to sleep. Haven't been able to find how to put MPG display up. Not even sure it has it. Read here that it should show up where the outside temp is displayed, but have found no switch or manual instruction about it.

So far love the car. Fit every requirement I had for the vehiclei was looking for. Test drove Chrysler 300, lacrosse and Avalon. All kept making comparisons to the Lexus, so went to Lexus dealer and test drove one. Bought it on the spot (a spontaneous buy) and glad I did!

Congrats on the new car. Pressing the "Disp" button on the steering wheel (it's on the right side of the wheel) will take you to that function. Each time you press it, it scrolls to another function and eventually the gas mileage functions will come up

Welcome to the club!

Paul

Thank you for the welcome. Feel silly. Like you said, was right in front of my face the whole time. Never was much for following directions lol. Looking through some of the pics here. A lot of nice looking ES's. About the only thing I'm going to do is tint windows. More of a neccessity than an option in west Texas.