New To This Forum, But I Love My Lexus Gs350

johnnunez29

hey guys/girls im new on here just stoping in here to say hello.ive been part of cl for over a year now and was not really aware of other forums until i did a search and found this one, my name is john im in south florida, and i have a black lexus gs350 with black leather interior this is my first luxxury car and i am planning on doing some work to it. im used to modding cars but for now only mods are blacked out taillights(except the white part), and one rockford t12 12" sub and a rockford 1000bd amp.. this is a monster system... one day ill upgrade the mids but since this car has all sorts of amps and cables im scared to get into that right now. lol. i do love my car it is to me the sexiest car ive ever seen. but thats only my opinion,,,, i also recently entered a contest to win a free set of wheels for my lexus 20" cor forged wheels. i believe im up in 4th place right now but really want to win these wheels. with 2 kids a car payment and a rent its real hard to buy rims. (the system came from my old car,the tail lights i did myself). i can buy my lowering springs those arent to expensive, but i really need all the support i can get!!! ill see if i can post the link in another section of this forum. maybe a off topic section.idk. well im glad to join your forums and hope to be a proud lexus owner for many years.

Hey John...Welcome to the LOC. Sounds like your really going to enjoy your GS. When you get around to making some changes to your sound system, You will get the best results if you start by replacing the amp at the head unit with a new one that is balanced to your new speakers resonance and crossovers. Don't try to use the old stuff.

Again welcome.

Paul