93 Es 300 Speaker Problems

the right door speaker on my 93 es 300 has blown twice and rattles constantly and sounds overall absolutely horrible. its been replaced each time by a stock speaker from my es 300 parts car but now i'm out of speakers to put into it. no other speakers have nay problems, just the right door speaker. I just put in a speaker today and without the door put back on it sounded fine. i put the door on and it rattled a little. thought it was the door. took the dor off again and it seems like the speaker itself is just rattling and gargling and sounding horrible. the speaker isn't blown it just sounds horrible. the left speaker is great very crisp. even when i have the bass all the way down i can still hear it. Now I'm no expert at hooking up speakers or radios but I believe I'm going to have to resort to after market speakers atleast for the doors. I was wondering if no one has a solution to my audio problem that they could maybe suggest some after market door speakers and if I would need to replace the stock amp or what would have to be done.