Altezza Door

dr.mess

hey

i live in aruba and i was looking for an altezza door. we love our alteeza here on the island but it so hard to find a door for my altezza. i was wondering if anyone knew were i would be able to get one online maybe that would ship internationally...please let me know thanks

also looking for a fender and bumper ( but those are much easier to find )

thanks for your help

post-135894-0-57230500-1323623940_thumb.

hey

i live in aruba and i was looking for an altezza door. we love our alteeza here on the island but it so hard to find a door for my altezza. i was wondering if anyone knew were i would be able to get one online maybe that would ship internationally...please let me know thanks

also looking for a fender and bumper ( but those are much easier to find )

thanks for your help

Hi Mesaid, Welcome to the LOC!

As I read through your post I wondered if there were some of our members who may not be familiar with the Toyota Altezza. To help your chances for an answer, I thought I'd give some background on the car hoping it might help someone recognize it and the door you need.

The Toyota Altezza was made and sold in Japan. In 1998, it won Japans "Car of the Year" award. The car was also marketed in Europe, and became very successful for Toyota. However, it was never sold in the United States. That is as the Altezza. It was retuned, rebadged, and renamed, and sent to the USA as the IS200. In 2000, The Is300 (remade)followed as the last remains of the Toyota Altezza. In fact, the Altezza name,(Italian for Highness) was dropped entirely when the Lexus badge was introduced. The IS200 also was sold in Europe.

Mesaid; We need to know the year of your Altezza and if it's a Lexus brand.

Paul

hey paul

thanks for the respond...yes the altezza is pretty much the IS200 or IS300 and because they are made in japan the steering wheel is always on the right hand side...mine is the 2000 and no its a Toyota.