Missing 2010 Rx350 Adapter Tray - Cup Holder Adapter

EYRubel

I just got a pre-owner 2010 RX 350, but it didn't come with an adapter tray for the lift-up center console. Does anyone know where I can buy one? Also - the sunglass compartment (also center console under the wood touch lid) would work better as a cup holder, but it needs some sort of adapter too. Does anyone know about that?

Any info is MUCH appreciated!!!

I just got a pre-owner 2010 RX 350, but it didn't come with an adapter tray for the lift-up center console. Does anyone know where I can buy one? Also - the sunglass compartment (also center console under the wood touch lid) would work better as a cup holder, but it needs some sort of adapter too. Does anyone know about that?

The space under the wood is not a sunglasses holder but is supposed to be for two coffee cups. There should be a plastic divider with built in adjustable cup holders in there. I would go to either a wrecking yard or a Lexus dealer and get both pieces unless your RX is a CPO vehicle. In that case take it back to the dealer and tell them you want the missing parts! Did you get an owner's manual for the car? The manual shows the missing pieces so you will know what they look like when you go looking for them.

The space under the wood is not a sunglasses holder but is supposed to be for two coffee cups. There should be a plastic divider with built in adjustable cup holders in there. I would go to either a wrecking yard or a Lexus dealer and get both pieces unless your RX is a CPO vehicle. In that case take it back to the dealer and tell them you want the missing parts! Did you get an owner's manual for the car? The manual shows the missing pieces so you will know what they look like when you go looking for them.