New Ls400 Member Here

BuiltforSin

Hey guys, new member here to CL, but not to internet forums. I'm also an active member on:

Audizine

AudiWorld

MacRumors

NASIOC

StanceWorks

WERA

VaDriven

VWVortex

just to name a few. lol

Monday [4/25/11] I picked up a 1997 Lexus LS400 Coach Edition with just barely 83,xxx on the clock. I love this car, and it's in almost excellent condition. The upper bumper piece is a little faded, and there's a scratch on the front drivers side door. The interior is immaculate and even has the Coach floormats, which unfortunately I cannot find anywhere! The car does need a new P/S pump, two front brake hoses, and a belt job, but for what I paid for it I can't complain.

Here's a picture of it when I first brought it home:

5660065378_6f67688beb_z.jpg

A little background info for anyone who's still reading and interested. My first car was a 2000 Civic EX, which I still currently have. It's been my DD for the past 7, almost 8 years. I've had it since I was 15 years old, and I still love this car. Great memories, great gas mileage, and it's never done me wrong. I messed with it here and there, but nothing worth talking about. I did a couple of Auto-X events but nothing significant. It currently has 178,xxx on the original engine and trans and still runs great.

I also have a 2007 GSX-R 600 which is my track/race bike. I do track days with TPM, and hope to do some racing with CCS late this season/start of next season.

Here's a picture of me at VIR:

5513877052_cf0118cb79_z.jpg

That's really it. Other than that I'm just your average ordinary guy who tries to make a honest living and live within his means. Thanks for taking the time to read my introduction.

Hey guys, new member here to CL, but not to internet forums. I'm also an active member on:

Audizine

AudiWorld

MacRumors

NASIOC

StanceWorks

WERA

VaDriven

VWVortex

just to name a few. lol

Monday [4/25/11] I picked up a 1997 Lexus LS400 Coach Edition with just barely 83,xxx on the clock. I love this car, and it's in almost excellent condition. The upper bumper piece is a little faded, and there's a scratch on the front drivers side door. The interior is immaculate and even has the Coach floormats, which unfortunately I cannot find anywhere! The car does need a new P/S pump, two front brake hoses, and a belt job, but for what I paid for it I can't complain.

Here's a picture of it when I first brought it home:

5660065378_6f67688beb_z.jpg

A little background info for anyone who's still reading and interested. My first car was a 2000 Civic EX, which I still currently have. It's been my DD for the past 7, almost 8 years. I've had it since I was 15 years old, and I still love this car. Great memories, great gas mileage, and it's never done me wrong. I messed with it here and there, but nothing worth talking about. I did a couple of Auto-X events but nothing significant. It currently has 178,xxx on the original engine and trans and still runs great.

I also have a 2007 GSX-R 600 which is my track/race bike. I do track days with TPM, and hope to do some racing with CCS late this season/start of next season.

Here's a picture of me at VIR:

5513877052_cf0118cb79_z.jpg

That's really it. Other than that I'm just your average ordinary guy who tries to make a honest living and live within his means. Thanks for taking the time to read my introduction.

Welcome to the LOC. Nice LS.

Paul