Windows With Minds Of Their Own

Sometimes, not all the time, but sometimes, when I get out of my 199 Lexus RX300, and I close the driver door, I hear the door locks click (like its trying to lock or open.. I don't know...) and then a second later, the windows and sunroof open to its maximum and won't stop unless I put the key in the ignition amid the opening. The alarm will not set until I lock and unlock the drivers side door. The outside keylock on the drivers side has also quit operating.It doesn't happen all the time but it's getting annoying, and I'm wondering if anyone has this same problem. Found an old post about it but no mention of a fix. Does anyone have any ideas?

Are you referring to this post and then copied the same exact question? doors clicking

As it states, there's possibly something wrong with the doorlock motor / controlmodule (trigger) @ driversdoor, sending a false close/open signal to other doors, windows, alarm and roof.

You may want to move your topic to the RX forum too..