My Es250's New Reciever/ Deck

So I started this project with a few words of friendly advice from strangers, and extensive research on how to install an aftermarket radio deck online. To Myself I figured, it cant be that hard... boy was i wrong. It wasnt necassarily hard labor just hard technical work. First of all its hard to find a website with the right information ( especially free info) on a wiring diagram for factory wiring.

http://www.modifiedlife.com/1990-lexus-es250-car-radio-wire-color-codes/ == this is a link that served me well for wiring my 1990 Es250. :) :) :)

I installed a Kenwood KDC 138A that I got for a really discounted price, and I did it without using a universal radio wiring harness, which looking back in essense is the best way of doing it.. Without having to worry about matching up the right wires with wire connectors. Additionally I bought a Universal mounting Kit, Converting it to hold a single din radio and extra room from the old double din factory model.

Anyway heres how the finished product looks

post-123782-0-13917000-1291181177_thumb.

And The Old Factory model

post-123782-0-48807400-1291181166_thumb.

HUGE DIFFERENCE! :cheers:

post-123782-0-20158200-1291182168_thumb.

A Big shout out to anybody else out there who owns and rocks and feels the love for the ES250 !