Ls 400 Needs A Service.....what To Change?

leftfooter

I've been having spluttering problems w/ low idle recently & after reading on here I've decided that the Throttle Body is going to get a good cleaning. While I'm @ it, what else should I replace to give the car a good service? I have a mechanically minded friend who is going to help me, need to know what to buy....

Here are some suggestions, please add or remove if you think it's appropriate...

Clean the throttle body

plugs, wires, caps, and rotors

Fuel Filter

seafoam or Meet

oil and air filter, added fuel cleaner and an octane booster

92 LS 400, 163K

Yes. All automatic transmissions have a filter. Some are not serviced without removal of the transmission, but the LS is not one of them. There's a pan and drain plug just like the oil. Filter is behind the pan.

Service also calls for coolant change, brake fluid flush, differential fluid change and cabin filter. Save your money on the fuel cleaner and octane booster. It is not needed. Just use premium gas.

When was the timing belt last changed?

Service also calls for coolant change, brake fluid flush, differential fluid change and cabin filter. Save your money on the fuel cleaner and octane booster. It is not needed. Just use premium gas.

When was the timing belt last changed?

Timing belt last changed on 120k