Ls 430 Noises

dedge

I own a 2003 Lexus LS430 and just recently have noticed a couple of annoying noises. The first is simple...my sun visors squeak like the devil when they are moved down or up. Obviously one can't get a grease gun or oil can to resolve the issue, has anyone encountered this problem. We live in sunny/hot Florida so this may have created the problem? The second noise comes from under the hood and only occurs after a journey and when I switch off the engine, it sounds like fluid running in a pipe...maybe a/c, the problem with owning such a fine automobile is we become fixated on these trivial issues, anyone have any advice? I don't want to turn the volume of my audio up.....

Yes, you are getting or already have, Lexus OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder). :lol: It is really easy to catch. Just own a Lexus.

As for the fluid running, it could be entirely normal but check the coolant reservoir for correct level and keep an eye on the gauges. The squeaky visor can probably be fixed with a quick (and small) amount of vinyl protectant on the shaft. Buy an aerosol can and use the plastic tube to shoot it in there.