2Jzge Swap Into Altezza Rs200

DaPrice91

Whats up? I live in the Bahamas and im new here to this Lexus forum. Now im planning on doing a 2jzge swap on my altezza rs200 and actually before i decided to post this topic i looked around the site for awhile but I only found things concerning the 2jzgte swap. Im sure this 2jz swap wont be as hard or as expensive as the 2jzgte swap but what i wanna know is that if anyone has done it and what complications may occur?

Whats up? I live in the Bahamas and im new here to this Lexus forum. Now im planning on doing a 2jzge swap on my altezza rs200 and actually before i decided to post this topic i looked around the site for awhile but I only found things concerning the 2jzgte swap. Im sure this 2jz swap wont be as hard or as expensive as the 2jzgte swap but what i wanna know is that if anyone has done it and what complications may occur?

Since the only version sold here in USA is the IS300 you wont find much info here, I suggest you try forums based in UK or Asia.

But step back and think about this, you have the mech side, engine mounts, clutch, gearbox and mounts, propshaft etc plus cooling, rad, hoses.

Then the electrical, engine harness, ECU, instrument cluster, and harness for the inside of the car to support these changes.

So I disagree with you about the cost, although the GTE swap is expensive in some ways its cheaper than this swap because a lot of the peripheral stuff doesn't change.