Tokico Illumina's & Eibach Springs

I went ahead and ordered some tokico Illumina's and Eibach springs(for a 93-98 supra TT) A guy i know who ownes a turbo supra has some and recomended them for my Lexus. I know they are interchangable, but my question is how much should it lower my SC? its my understanding that the supra struts should lower my car about 1.5 inches with the Eibach springs. The perches on the supra struts are supposed to be higher, but the factory springs are not as tall(i think) Anyone know much about this set up?

I went ahead and ordered some tokico Illumina's and Eibach springs(for a 93-98 supra TT) A guy i know who ownes a turbo supra has some and recomended them for my Lexus. I know they are interchangable, but my question is how much should it lower my SC? its my understanding that the supra struts should lower my car about 1.5 inches with the Eibach springs. The perches on the supra struts are supposed to be higher, but the factory springs are not as tall(i think) Anyone know much about this set up?

update......the supra store called me back and said the eibachs were discontinued. I called other places and got the same response. I'm now getting GF210 Tanabes "GF" standing for "grip feeling" ( i have a sneaking feeling that they are alot stiffer) I know the "NF" tanabes are "normal feeling" and softer. If anyone knows anything about these please let me know.