Anyone Have A Power Steering Diagram For A '96 Es300?

mtnman82

Please, please, pretty please???

New owner here and I have a very bad leak, I'm pretty sure is coming from a hose. Been to a couple parts places but no diagrams and it's a bit confusing...

Do they really power the radiator fan with the power steering fluid?!? WTF???

A good diagram or drawing with all the hoses/pump/rack would be indispensible, if anyone has one or a link to one. Something with part #'s would be awesome(!).

Also, are there any links to a service manual for a '96 es300? Do I really use the '96 Camry (downloaded & looked in there and didn't find a diagram btw - somebody please correct me if I'm wrong).

• 2 months later...

Please, please, pretty please???

New owner here and I have a very bad leak, I'm pretty sure is coming from a hose. Been to a couple parts places but no diagrams and it's a bit confusing...

Do they really power the radiator fan with the power steering fluid?!? WTF???

A good diagram or drawing with all the hoses/pump/rack would be indispensible, if anyone has one or a link to one. Something with part #'s would be awesome(!).

Also, are there any links to a service manual for a '96 es300? Do I really use the '96 Camry (downloaded & looked in there and didn't find a diagram btw - somebody please correct me if I'm wrong).

I know you posted this a while back, but I am going through a similar problem. I ended up buying the wrong PS hose because the diagrams provided make a couple of the hoses look similar. The one I had a leak in runs from a banjo fitting at the fan through a rubber section, back to metal, back to rubber, splits in two along the driver's side of the engine (Dealer only item AFAIK $199)

Good luck