Fusible Link Help

woodt3

There's a bolt on either side of the link. You have to access the bottom of the fuseblock to get to it.

How do I get to the underside of the fuseblock? I was able to open the side where the fusible link is, but can't figure out how to get to the underneath part. took a couple pics. The 120A one is the white one.

Pic 1

Pic 2

There's a bolt on either side of the link. You have to access the bottom of the fuseblock to get to it.

How do I get to the underside of the fuseblock? I was able to open the side where the fusible link is, but can't figure out how to get to the underneath part. took a couple pics. The 120A one is the white one.

Pic 1

Pic 2

Ok I just got it done tonight. For anyone else wondering you just have to undo the nut on the upper left up the fusebox (when looking under the hood) then pull up on the section with the fusible link, it didn't seem to want to come off but you have to pull pretty hard, then if you look on the sides of the block you pulled off there are tabs to open a "door" on each side, and thats there the bolts are, undo them, and then use pliers to pull the fusible link.