Replace Rear Turn Light

zerkalo

zerkalo, i think you're speaking of the rear side-marker light rather than the taillight (link previously posted won't help).

I changed the rear side-marker bulbs out with LED's when i had my Rx300. You need to gain access to them from the inside. Remove the mud-flap with the appropriate allen wrench, then remove the several other nuts and bots that hold the black wheel liner to the bumper. Then pull the liner out enough so you can get your arm in there, and feel around for the back of the lamp. You'll be able to follow the wires to the bulb. Twist the bulb counter-clockwise and pull.

When pulling out the liner a bit and pulling the bumper out, make sure to be gentle as there are several white "awkward looking" clips (about the size of your hand if i remember) that hold the inside of the bumper in place. If you pull the bumper too much they'll pop out and fall... happened to me. Ended up just leaving it out :huh: couldn't get it back in...

Whole job shouldn't take more than a half hour if you've got the tools <_<