2002 Lexus Es300 Fuel Range

vinodc

Thats not what I'm saying at all, however I would hope that I'm above people thinking I'm some kind of product schill. The whole purpose of this site is for people to be able to ask and answer questions, and without new people the site doesn't work. My issue was with your insinuation that I'm some sort of Lexus employee because I suggested a simple remedy for his problem. Thats pretty bold for someone who just joined the site...

Dear Sir .................I respect you and will continue to RESPECT YOU ...................BUT ................. not if you keep commenting like this. MY 2nd Rule in the life LEARN TO RESPECT OTHERS IF YOU WANT OTHERS TO RESPECT YOU.

So this is respect?

that brings to my 4th Rule in the life "Never get into FUTILE arguments with idiots (note ..... I am NOT saying/implying you are an idiot.). You win and I loose. Feel Happy now? Have a Nice day"

"I'm not calling you an idiot...but you're an idiot"

Remember you're the one fueling this not me, I had not intended to post in this thread again until you decided that this was somehow your business. For your information this thread will not be closed. Nobody is being insulting but you.

Yes unplugging battery will rest the range, wow we couldn't have figured that one out on our own!! And just maybe, someone ALREADY did that, but you wouldn't know that. So keep running your mouth almighty one.

Then why didn't you say you had tried it and it didn't work?

And again, if you can figure this stuff out on your own and our advice is beneath you as you imply...why post and ask?

My advice would be just to drop this. Hint hint.

• 2 months later...