01 Gs300 Alarm Problem I Think

Hey all. New to the forum but i have a 01gs300 that out of nowhere wont start. i checked for fuel and spark and have none. Im guessing the lexus factory alarms work the same as ford lincoln mercury (im a tech at a dealer). i close the door and can see the light flashing. put the key in and still flashes and when i try to start it still flashes like its enabled. I went through the first 15 vpages on the forum and to no avail found any info and i really didnt feel like looking through all 56 pages. Has anyone had this problem or a fix or bypass or reset. battery is good and i changed it awhile ago with no problems. please someone help. need to here her run again

Hey all. New to the forum but i have a 01gs300 that out of nowhere wont start. i checked for fuel and spark and have none. Im guessing the lexus factory alarms work the same as ford lincoln mercury (im a tech at a dealer). i close the door and can see the light flashing. put the key in and still flashes and when i try to start it still flashes like its enabled. I went through the first 15 vpages on the forum and to no avail found any info and i really didnt feel like looking through all 56 pages. Has anyone had this problem or a fix or bypass or reset. battery is good and i changed it awhile ago with no problems. please someone help. need to here her run again

ok update. did tons of research and found different procedures for resetting the anti theft for the master key. i tried and got the car to start 4 times and then back to normal. wondering if these anti theft are common to go bad.