Navigation Issues

Hello all,

I was curious if anyone has experienced the same problem i am currently having with my Navigation system. First off i have searched this forum and have not found any similar post. I take the same way to work everyday and my navigation system had no problems displaying all the streets in my area, all of sudden all the streets disappeared for no reason at all. Now when i drive the icon is just moving in a big empty space. Anyone heard of this? I have a 2007 IS 250. gen 5 nav, not sure which map version. Its the one that came out in 07 cause i have not upgraded versions or so much as attempted to remove the disk. I have never worked on the car or had any type of electrical issues. This puzzles me because one day all the streets are there and the next day they are gone. Any suggestions would be great.

Hello all,

I was curious if anyone has experienced the same problem i am currently having with my Navigation system. First off i have searched this forum and have not found any similar post. I take the same way to work everyday and my navigation system had no problems displaying all the streets in my area, all of sudden all the streets disappeared for no reason at all. Now when i drive the icon is just moving in a big empty space. Anyone heard of this? I have a 2007 IS 250. gen 5 nav, not sure which map version. Its the one that came out in 07 cause i have not upgraded versions or so much as attempted to remove the disk. I have never worked on the car or had any type of electrical issues. This puzzles me because one day all the streets are there and the next day they are gone. Any suggestions would be great.

This could be too simple, and I'm not suggesting you haven't explored all the features before, but is it possible someone changed the display range? I normally keep mine at 700 ft and when I change it to the next step, I believe .25 miles, a lot of streets disappear. Maybe it got changed unknowingly.