Ps Pump Swap

killerFatty

I have been wondering for a while if I can use the PS pump of an SC400 in my LS. I doesn't have an idle up valve which the main reason why I would want to use one. Will it fit on my engine the same way and can I use my current resivour or will I need an SC400 resivour too? I already have the little nipple like things on the intake manifold that the the idle up valve's vaccum lines go to capped, but fluid still come out of the lines themselves and leaks all over so I would like to get rid of the whole idle up system. My pump is suprisingly still the original factory pump and it has seen better days so replacing it will need to happen in the near future anyway.

The pumps are different, and the LS reservoir won't fit the SC pump. If you plan on replacing it anyway, why not replace it with an LS pump, remove the vacuum hoses, and plug the idle up solenoid? That's way easier than trying to adapt the SC parts over.