Chicago Independent Mechanic

Zermatt9

Gearhead, in Glen Ellyn.

http://www.gearhead-autorepair.com/

Don't be fooled by the european specialty, they work on Lexus too.

Ask for either Dan or Brian. Tell them the guy with the silver GS430 sent you. They'll know... Their rates are in the $100/hr range, but they're very honest! If it doesn't need to be repaired, they're not going to recommend it be repaired to just earn a buck. I know, as they gave my 01 GS430 a "review" recently when it was in the shop for a pair of new motor mounts that I bought myself (www.parts.com). While most shops would have found "something" wrong on a 9 year old car, they said "you've got some softening in the suspension, but nothing that needs immediate attention". First time that's ever happened to me! I asked this same question on a local chat board here. Hands down, it was Gearhead from the locals, hands down.

Gearhead, in Glen Ellyn.

http://www.gearhead-autorepair.com/

Don't be fooled by the european specialty, they work on Lexus too.

Ask for either Dan or Brian. Tell them the guy with the silver GS430 sent you. They'll know... Their rates are in the $100/hr range, but they're very honest! If it doesn't need to be repaired, they're not going to recommend it be repaired to just earn a buck. I know, as they gave my 01 GS430 a "review" recently when it was in the shop for a pair of new motor mounts that I bought myself (www.parts.com). While most shops would have found "something" wrong on a 9 year old car, they said "you've got some softening in the suspension, but nothing that needs immediate attention". First time that's ever happened to me! I asked this same question on a local chat board here. Hands down, it was Gearhead from the locals, hands down.