Rx 350 Class Ii Trailer Hitch

I wish to purchase/install a Class II 1 1/4" trailer hitch on my 2009 Lexus RX 350 which has AWD. The standard Class III 2" Lexus hitch is unecessary for my purposes and frankly too large for my taste. I have tried 3 Lexus dealers and several local hitch installers, all of whom can only get the Class III hitch.

Does anyone know where I can snag a Class II hitch or, alternately who might custom build one for me? Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Happy holidays to all.

Huey4

I wish to purchase/install a Class II 1 1/4" trailer hitch on my 2009 Lexus RX 350 which has AWD. The standard Class III 2" Lexus hitch is unecessary for my purposes and frankly too large for my taste. I have tried 3 Lexus dealers and several local hitch installers, all of whom can only get the Class III hitch.

Does anyone know where I can snag a Class II hitch or, alternately who might custom build one for me? Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Happy holidays to all.

Huey4

This is the hitch I put on my wife's 09 RX350: http://www.buycurthitches.com/theme/1/index.cfm?event=hitch Search on 13530 or enter your vehicle info and that's the one it'll show.

Looks like this:

http://sitepro12.sitepro.com/masterlibrary...0_300x225_a.jpg

Yes, it's a 2" (Class 3) but it looks great and is a VERY high quality hitch...bolts right on VERY easily and was very inexpensive...I bought it on ebay and IIRC, I paid ~$150, including shipping. Just a suggestion...

Merry Christmas!

Scott