Where Is A Good Place......

Lexigirl71

I just cannot afford to fix the things that are wrong with my Lexus ES 300 so I am going to sell it. Where is a good place to sell it? I had a couple of Lexus people tell me to list it at 1800 even with the things wrong with it. One of the guys worked for a Lexus dealer so Im going to blue book it and see how close they are. I already have a car in mind to replace the Lexus with so I would like to try and sell it soon. Any ideas on where to place an add for cheap or free? The car is not a clunker or rusted out, it is just going to cost more than I can afford to pay. It has a rear main oil seal leak (dont even know if im saying that right), and has some brake issues. I drive it everyday and it still runs like a top. I just keep topping off the oil in between oil changes. Going to need new tires and my sister in law rolled her car into the passenger side front door.....its crinkled but is fixable. Interior is in very good condition.

Thanks in advance!

Melissa