Replacement Wiper Blades For Rx330

Bobcuse44

I have replaced my 2006 RX330 blades twice this year, most recently this week. I live in Florida and do not get hard wear on them but the replacements are awful! The lastest are Rainex brand and they squeak and are noisy in other ways. What is the best brand to buy?

I have replaced my 2006 RX330 blades twice this year, most recently this week. I live in Florida and do not get hard wear on them but the replacements are awful! The lastest are Rainex brand and they squeak and are noisy in other ways. What is the best brand to buy?

Actually, I have found that the Lexus wiper blades are excellent and last a long time. (I live in FL too). Otherwise, I have used Bosch on other cars and they seemed fine. -- A couple of years back, Consumer Reports had tested wiper blades. I don't remember their conclusion, but if you can search their results, that might help. Good luck!

Actually, I have found that the Lexus wiper blades are excellent and last a long time. (I live in FL too). Otherwise, I have used Bosch on other cars and they seemed fine. -- A couple of years back, Consumer Reports had tested wiper blades. I don't remember their conclusion, but if you can search their results, that might help. Good luck!

My originals lasted 2-3 years but I now have 90+000 miles and replacements are lousy. Today I bought Bosch Icons. Will advise if they are as good as originals.