Bridgestone Dueler Alenza Vs. Michelin Latitude Tour?

GaneshR

After putting close to 45K on my Michelin Energy MXV4 S8 which came original on my 2006 RX330, I need to have them replaced. Earlier threads have suggested going with Bridgestone Dueler Alenzas. Tirerack.com has those Alenzas rated pretty good as well. It also has the Michelin Latitude Tour rated even higher.

Appreciate heaing any thoughts/opinions on going with either of these tires. Thanks in advance.

After putting close to 45K on my Michelin Energy MXV4 S8 which came original on my 2006 RX330, I need to have them replaced. Earlier threads have suggested going with Bridgestone Dueler Alenzas. Tirerack.com has those Alenzas rated pretty good as well. It also has the Michelin Latitude Tour rated even higher.

Appreciate heaing any thoughts/opinions on going with either of these tires. Thanks in advance.

I bought the Bridgestone Dueler Alenzas 4 mos ago for my 2006 RX330 and love them! I have put 12000 miles on them and they haven't shown any signs of wear whatsoever and the handling is awesome, especially in rainy conditions. I drive back and forth from Florida to NY 3-4x /year and experience heavy downpours, and the confidence of knowing my car won't hydroplane is worth the money!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I recently put on Michelins LTX / MS and I like them. I've driven in heavy rain at highway speeds and felt very secure with them. My wife just drove for 45 minutes in this snow storm we're having in New Jersy right now and she said they were great. I wish I had the chance to try them in the snow and probably will tomorrow morning. Anyway, thats my 2 cents about the LTX / MS.

I recently put on Michelins LTX / MS and I like them. I've driven in heavy rain at highway speeds and felt very secure with them. My wife just drove for 45 minutes in this snow storm we're having in New Jersy right now and she said they were great. I wish I had the chance to try them in the snow and probably will tomorrow morning. Anyway, thats my 2 cents about the LTX / MS.

I just bought the Alenzas on Thursday night and drove through 12-14"+ snow easily this weekend. Let me tell you, the combination of those tires and the AWD system that the RX330 has is silly! I have never had a vehicle perform so well in the snow, and I have had several 4WDs in the past.

I have Dueler Alenzas, they are very nice. Good ride, handling, and tread wear.

Interesting reviews. Thanks. I too am in the market for new shoes on the wife's 04 RX330. Her original equipment Goodyear Integritys have 85k miles and are getting thin on the tread.

Are the Alenzas as quiet as the original Goodyears?

From the feedback posted here, I believe I can count on the Alenzas for good handling/traction performance.

Tire rack is showing $139 each.

Chris

I have Dueler Alenzas, they are very nice. Good ride, handling, and tread wear.

Interesting reviews. Thanks. I too am in the market for new shoes on the wife's 04 RX330. Her original equipment Goodyear Integritys have 85k miles and are getting thin on the tread.

Are the Alenzas as quiet as the original Goodyears?

From the feedback posted here, I believe I can count on the Alenzas for good handling/traction performance.

Tire rack is showing $139 each.

Chris

www.onlinetires.com seems to be less expensive than tirerack. Good luck!

www.onlinetires.com seems to be less expensive than tirerack. Good luck!

Excellent advice, Paul.

Looking on their site, I see Coopers CS4 Touring for $104.14. Better deal, possibly better tire?

Anyone have any experience with Cooper's CS4's?

Chris