95 Es300 Oxygen Sensor Wiring

Mikey2383

OK I'm putting in a new Bosch Oxygen Sensor but the wires that the instruction manual calls out doesn't match the wire at the car connector. New Sensor wires are blk, blk, wht, Gry, Car connector wires are tan/blk, blk/tan, blk, brn. Any help would be appreciated. This is the sensor next to the catalytic convertor.

Thanks

Alldata shows different color codes??? Please look at the build date (located on the drivers door) it should tell you which month the car was built. I will then look up whichever year is is closer to. I know this may sound a little odd, but auto makers do changes mid-year. Your car may be wired as a 94

I printed out both 94 and 95 wiring diagrams, along with one of the connector views, so that you could identify the pins. Unfortunatley the site is not letting me upload a word doc. If you PM me with your email, Ican send it to you direct. It is just slightly over 1 mb, and I think you will find it helpful.