Battery Dead Frequently

bought the battery early this year, the battery has been dead for a couple of times. Think it is wierd because I drive on highways almost every the other day, and headlights are always automatically off when I leave my car.

Symptoms:

When the battery is dead, it is totally dead. Called AAA, they jumped the car with a portable starter, but one or two minutes after I drove the car, it went off again, totally. lucky I was still in the parking lot!

However jumping the car with my friend's car and cables worked.

When I pressed window control buttons in nights, the headlight dimmed alot.

Did these symptomes happen to anybody? THANK YOU

My car: 97 ES300

...check the alternator, it may not be charging the battery. Your smptoms are exactly like when the alternator diodes in my '92 were "burnt out". I then had the alt. rebuilt for under a hundred. (They replace the diodes).

Thanks for the your reply Kingjack133.

Updates:

AAA sent somebody get the battery checked, cannot rule out the probability that alternator is the problem. Meanwhile, battery voltage is in the risky zone.

THe guy tried a couple of times to jump the car, but everytime I can only drove only yards before panel lights flashed then the whole car died out.

Gonna tow it and get it checked, realizing it's too risky to drive