Sc400 Not Firing

Hello guys have a problem thats stumping me pretty bad. first went to my local pull a part an found a 93 sc400 just like mines so i was pretty happy,then when i stop at the gas station she didnt start up....okay check fuses all good,listen for the fuel pump no sound at all got my starter fluid she fired right up so no fuel!!!!!!okay tow car home change out the fuel pump ecu,,(had tested the pump earlier it worked so on to the ecu right).but now im getting no spark at the coil,i did get it to run like on six different occasion and ran fine but its interminent. or off an on .i tested wire going to spark coil an its getting 12volts with ignition on,tried to pull codes via diagnostic port but its just give me a continues flash. now my trunk release buttons is not working either,could it be the oem keyless enrtry brain in the door cause a no spark condition????let me be clear now the starter is working,timing belt is not broken,fuel pump does prime ,just not firing,oh yeah ,i do have voltage at the ignitor wires...but if 1 is bad wouldnt the other 1 still fire the other 4 cylinders????

any ideas appreciated as u can see ive been killing the search button

Redtallman

Hello guys have a problem thats stumping me pretty bad. first went to my local pull a part an found a 93 sc400 just like mines so i was pretty happy,then when i stop at the gas station she didnt start up....okay check fuses all good,listen for the fuel pump no sound at all got my starter fluid she fired right up so no fuel!!!!!!okay tow car home change out the fuel pump ecu,,(had tested the pump earlier it worked so on to the ecu right).but now im getting no spark at the coil,i did get it to run like on six different occasion and ran fine but its interminent. or off an on .i tested wire going to spark coil an its getting 12volts with ignition on,tried to pull codes via diagnostic port but its just give me a continues flash. now my trunk release buttons is not working either,could it be the oem keyless enrtry brain in the door cause a no spark condition????let me be clear now the starter is working,timing belt is not broken,fuel pump does prime ,just not firing,oh yeah ,i do have voltage at the ignitor wires...but if 1 is bad wouldnt the other 1 still fire the other 4 cylinders????

any ideas appreciated as u can see ive been killing the search button

Redtallman

ok it was the main ecu

u can kill this thread