Steering Wheel Fantasy...

Ted7

Ok, I'll try to explain that the best I can.

When I go straight ahead, my steering wheel is straight.

If I turn right, then go straight, my steering wheel is 15° tilted to the right.

If I make a left turn, then go straight ahead my steering wheel is normal again.

Alignment has been made, didn't fixed the problem.

When I turn the steering wheel there is no suspect sound (no "clongs" nor whatsoever).

If I go straight and release the steering wheel, the car doesn't move from its trajectory...

Question:

• Is there something to tight between the steering wheel and the rack and pinions?
  • Is it a problem with rack and pinions?

Thank you in adevance for your help

T7

Ok, I'll try to explain that the best I can.

When I go straight ahead, my steering wheel is straight.

If I turn right, then go straight, my steering wheel is 15° tilted to the right.

If I make a left turn, then go straight ahead my steering wheel is normal again.

Alignment has been made, didn't fixed the problem.

When I turn the steering wheel there is no suspect sound (no "clongs" nor whatsoever).

If I go straight and release the steering wheel, the car doesn't move from its trajectory...

Question:

• Is there something to tight between the steering wheel and the rack and pinions?
  • Is it a problem with rack and pinions?

Thank you in adevance for your help

T7

Steering wheel movement should be smoothly transmitted to rack and pinion input shaft. Check steering column for binding and inspect two "universal" style couplings on steering column.

Steering wheel movement should be smoothly transmitted to rack and pinion input shaft. Check steering column for binding and inspect two "universal" style couplings on steering column.

Thanks... I've seen my mechanic, I'm good for a rack & pinions change.

$450,00 all inc.