95-96 Es300 Fog Lamp Options?

Icefury

I wanted to know what (if any) aftermarket fog lamp solutions exist for the 95-96 ES300? Does Hella, PIAA, anyone make a fog lamp that will take the place of the factory ones? Perhaps JDM Windom?

I searched before asking and turned up nothing. Any advice is appreciated!

I almost certain they do not make any aftermarket fogs for 1995 ES300's. They do not make any (good) aftermarket parts for these cars anyway, unless they are cheap looking. Do not take any offense, but I think you need to get rid of your Contour. That car is very ugly, even with the modifications that you have probably worked hard putting into the car. I am not trying to disrespect you, but it is very ugly, and its a Contour, one of the worst cars Ford has built, and really nothing to be proud of. I would suggest that you sell the Ford for the $2,000-$3,000 it is worth and then custom make some fog lights for your Lexus. Either that or sell both of your cars and buy something like a 2002+ ES300. I'm sure you will be much more happier with that. Just a suggestion.

*Edit* I can not help it, and I do feel bad, but it is just some objective criticism. The Contour needs to go. It does not give Mustang a run for its money unless its a Fox body 4-cyl, and that car only turns heads because it looks plain retarded. I really am sorry, but that car is horrible. Please do not get offended.

I almost certain they do not make any aftermarket fogs for 1995 ES300's. They do not make any (good) aftermarket parts for these cars anyway, unless they are cheap looking. Do not take any offense, but I think you need to get rid of your Contour. That car is very ugly, even with the modifications that you have probably worked hard putting into the car. I am not trying to disrespect you, but it is very ugly, and its a Contour, one of the worst cars Ford has built, and really nothing to be proud of. I would suggest that you sell the Ford for the $2,000-$3,000 it is worth and then custom make some fog lights for your Lexus. Either that or sell both of your cars and buy something like a 2002+ ES300. I'm sure you will be much more happier with that. Just a suggestion.

*Edit* I can not help it, and I do feel bad, but it is just some objective criticism. The Contour needs to go. It does not give Mustang a run for its money unless its a Fox body 4-cyl, and that car only turns heads because it looks plain retarded. I really am sorry, but that car is horrible. Please do not get offended.

Thank you for the fog lamp feedback, I went ahead and ordered some led fog lamps to match the temperature of the HID's. Seems the best move given limited options.

As for my SVT Contour, beauty is a subjective thing. You tell me not to take offense and say your not trying to disrespect me and yet tell me my CSVT is nothing to be proud of, challenge my claim of hanging with V8 Mustangs in a race, and generally mock my ownership of my SVT Contour as "a mistake I should correct". This is both condescending and disrespectful. <_<

I concede the Contour overall was not a very reliable car, especially when pitted against a Lexus. However, virtually every problem known to plague this car has been corrected through modding it. While you never get what you $ink into a car when you sell it, it's worth a hell of a lot more than the 2-3k your average everyday high mileage beater Contour fetches on the market. The custom lighting alone I could sell for 2k instantly. In modifications, there is well north of 15k tied up into my CSVT. My last Dyno pull (outdated) has me at 240 at the wheels (with a steep torque curve) so that puts me at roughly 290 at the crank. These numbers fail to take into consideration the addition of my custom XCAL2 tune, larger TB, and port matched lower intake manifold. MY CSVT weighs 500 lbs less than your average Mustang, has less drivetrain loss, and has a suspension that blows it away. So it's no stretch of truth when I say that I give stock/lightly modified V8 Mustang's real run for their money.

I enjoy having a highly modified, limited production car that is underrated and overlooked. My choice in owning and modding my SVT Contour is neither regrettable or a mistake.