Navigation Problem

i ve gs400 98 without navigation system, i bought 99 gs400 display and replayced old one but it doesn,t work, no tape no climate control works. please help me how can i solve this problem

Exactly what connections were made during the install ? There is no navigation wiring harness in the non-nav gs. Did you think you could just replace the headunit with a nav ?

i ve gs400 98 without navigation system, i bought 99 gs400 display and replayced old one but it doesn,t work, no tape no climate control works. please help me how can i solve this problem

Exactly what connections were made during the install ? There is no navigation wiring harness in the non-nav gs. Did you think you could just replace the headunit with a nav ?

i conected 4 conector 2 in climat control unit and 2 in lower in audio system but there left 1 conector which i haven't, also left 2 conectors in up one of them is blue and one is white, where can i get these wiring harness?

i conected 4 conector 2 in climat control unit and 2 in lower in audio system but there left 1 conector which i haven't, also left 2 conectors in up one of them is blue and one is white, where can i get these wiring harness?

The only place that you can get those wiring harness at...... junk yard or look for someone is parting out their car!! good luck!!

The wiring harness for that year GS is integrated in the body harness, There is no way you can pull the correct wires.

can i use thes oem lcd monitor without navigation computer? if i conect corectly but without navigation computer?

I will see if I have one for you. It would be the complete nav system, So you would have to sell the one you have. The systems are all tested and warrantied, So there would be no guarantee that the system would work with the nav headunit you have now.

I will see if I have one for you. It would be the complete nav system, So you would have to sell the one you have. The systems are all tested and warrantied, So there would be no guarantee that the system would work with the nav headunit you have now.

ok i'll wait for you

• 6 months later...