Anyone Installed Hid Xenon High Beams On Gx ?

chriskris

I just finished installing Xenon HID headlights kits for my Low Beam headlights on my GX. They look great! I am now toying with the thought of installing another kit on my High Beams. Has anyone done this? Pros? Cons? Any thoughts are welcome. By the way, the HID kits I purchased from Steve @ kbcarstuff.com. Excellent customer service.

Thank you!

(oh, I need to change my signature slightly now.)

I just finished installing Xenon HID headlights kits for my Low Beam headlights on my GX. They look great! I am now toying with the thought of installing another kit on my High Beams. Has anyone done this? Pros? Cons? Any thoughts are welcome. By the way, the HID kits I purchased from Steve @ kbcarstuff.com. Excellent customer service.

Thank you!

(oh, I need to change my signature slightly now.)

any pics?

Steve is great.

I also purchased the non hid lights that would match the 4300k hid in color for hi beam and fog.

They all match in color nicely but the high beams dont have the same distance punch as the factory bulbs.

So now I'm running the low beam hids, stock hi beams (slightly different color light) and halogen fogs that match the hid color and have a nice punch to them as well.

I'd be curious to see how folks hi beam hid results are.

Steve is great.

I also purchased the non hid lights that would match the 4300k hid in color for hi beam and fog.

They all match in color nicely but the high beams dont have the same distance punch as the factory bulbs.

So now I'm running the low beam hids, stock hi beams (slightly different color light) and halogen fogs that match the hid color and have a nice punch to them as well.

What bulbs did you get for the Fogs to match your HIDS?? Where did you get them---also the high beams as well

Steve is great.

What bulbs did you get for the Fogs to match your HIDS?? Where did you get them---also the high beams as well

Hi beams got the PUTCO 239005SW 9005 Ion White Spark

Fogs got the PUTCO 230003SW H3 Ion White Spark

Got all from Steve, Same place as HIDs. He suggested them all for color match.

I love the fogs. the projection is good and the color matched the 4300k HIDs very well.

The Hi beams also match perfectly in color but I removed them because they didnt have the reach that my stock bulbs did. In fact you could barely notice them even on with HIDs burning.

To me the reach is more important than light color for the HI beams.

both these sets and the 4300K HIDs were $245 shipped with the CL discount