94 Es 300 Mods

Nick - D

I was wondering if anyone could recommend me to a decent website(s) which sells mod parts for my 94 es 300. I'm looking into buying a full body kit, exhaust kit, wheels, both side mirrors (mine got damaged by kids im guessing.) head lights and rear light. Hopefully nothing too pricey, since i got got about 5Gs on hand to spend on these things, which I'm hoping could get my what I need.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend me to a decent website(s) which sells mod parts for my 94 es 300. I'm looking into buying a full body kit, exhaust kit, wheels, both side mirrors (mine got damaged by kids im guessing.) head lights and rear light. Hopefully nothing too pricey, since i got got about 5Gs on hand to spend on these things, which I'm hoping could get my what I need.

Far be it from me to tell you how to spend your money, but I personally wouldn't spend $5000 to "pimp" a $3000 car that will be worth $2000 in a year from now. You'd be better off putting that money into some type of investment. But if you insist, I'm sure the boys at Lextasy would be glad to have your hard earned money.