Urgent, Wheels Question ?

Hello All!

Can I mount RX 400H OEM 18' wheels on the RX 450H please ?

The reason I'm asking is because I may sell my 18' OEM spare wheels to a new RX 450H owner who wants to use them with winter tires on snow. He is not sure and me neither, whether that is ok... :huh:

The diameter of the 400h tire/wheel combination must be the same as that of the 450h. If not, there will probably be issues with the active handling feature. If the 450h's wheels/tire diameter is 19', then I would say the 400h's cannot be used.

The diameter of the 400h tire/wheel combination must be the same as that of the 450h. If not, there will probably be issues with the active handling feature. If the 450h's wheels/tire diameter is 19', then I would say the 400h's cannot be used.

TY :D

Hello All!

The reason I'm asking is because I may sell my 18' OEM spare wheels to a new RX 450H owner who wants to use them with winter tires on snow. He is not sure and me neither, whether that is ok... :huh:

Perfectly doable and I have done it.

Ty

Hello All!

Ty

On the RX hybrid? really. Pictures?

Hello All!

Ty

On the RX hybrid? really. Pictures?

Yes, you seem surprised?

OEM wheels from the rx 400h can be mounted on the rx 450h, we only did it after the Lexus dealer confirmed this was inocuous.

It could be that the base tires/wheels on the RX450h are 18 inchers. Most of the magazine-tested RX450hs have 19-inch wheels and tires on them, but they are probably optional.