Some Questions About Is 350 And Other Models

Guest convertibledriver

Guest convertibledriver

I'm thinking about trading my VW Eos for either a 2010 IS350 or IS350c. Do any of you have the Intuitive Parking Assist bumper sensors on your car? Happy with the way it performs, problems? I have a driver's side mirror glass on my VW, which I ordered from a US VW dealer, that is the OEM one used on UK and European cars. It has a built in "blind spot" area. I asked one Lexus dealer if such a mirror were available for the Lexus and got an " I don't know". Maybe the same type mirror used in Japan. TIA

I'm thinking about trading my VW Eos for either a 2010 IS350 or IS350c. Do any of you have the Intuitive Parking Assist bumper sensors on your car? Happy with the way it performs, problems? I have a driver's side mirror glass on my VW, which I ordered from a US VW dealer, that is the OEM one used on UK and European cars. It has a built in "blind spot" area. I asked one Lexus dealer if such a mirror were available for the Lexus and got an " I don't know". Maybe the same type mirror used in Japan. TIA

I have park assist on my LS 430. It is a nice option - really helps when I park in our garage. Can be expensive when it comes to repairs (as the bumper has to be removed to replace sensors). Certainly not an issue in warranty, but a potential concern down the line.