2006 Lexus Gs300 Awd

brycejaq

VERY LUXURIOUS 2006 LEXUS GS 300 ALL WHEEL DRIVE Sedan! $25000

This GS300 is a blast to drive and it gets around great whether it's sunny, rainy or in sleet or snow. This luxury sedan has it all with: DVD Navigation, rear-view camera, push-button start/stop, factory keyless entry/alarm, sunroof, headlight cleaners, rear spoiler, rain-sensing windshield wipers, heated/cooled front seats, all auto up/down power windows, power locks, 12-way power driver & passenger seats, on board trip computer, 6-disc CD changer, Xenon headlights, power rear window sun shade and black rubber all-weather floor mats (I also still have the carpet mats which are still in pristine condition). Just over 59k miles driven by non-smoker. All routine and scheduled service and maintenance completed by Lexus of Omaha. Currently has a nearly new set of Pirelli Snowsport 210 tires on it (which have less than 5k miles on them). I also have a full set of Republic Enterprise Run-Flats w/ over 50% life left on them. I bought this car (just over a year ago) with the famous Lexus Certified Pre-Owned warranty (which sadly is not transferable), although it does have 13k miles left on the factory powertrain warranty. I have run the CarFax on it and it's clean as a whistle (still). No accidents or damage reported! This vehicle will not disappoint! The exterior of the vehicle is in great shape with no unusual wear and the interior is the same way!

Please feel free to email me or call Bryce @ (402) 597-2838 if you want more information, pictures, or would like to come by and see it in person!

post-68252-1249795567_thumb.jpg

post-68252-1249795576_thumb.jpg

post-68252-1249795586_thumb.jpg

post-68252-1249795594_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...