2007 Lexus Is250 Warranty Service

When i hit the 14,000 miles mark on the odometer, I started experiencing squeeks & rattles, mainly in the centre of the dash, the dash area in front of the passenger and weired noise from the odometer, rear deck and drivers side a/c vents. The noise are wrose during the day. i took the car to the dealer more than 4 times regarding the matter and the noise is still there. Once i drove a 2009 lonaer is250 and the car had the same noise. I contacted the head quarter and engineers from there came and inspected the car and did nothing to it claiming that the car is running fine and has regular minor noises which is normal. What do they mean by minor noise and the car shouldn't have any noise at all like when when i bought it brand new. The head quarter told me they cant do anything further from here regarding this matter and gave me the number for "national center for dispute settlement" where i can call and dispute if i want to. Also the dealer is willing to help me saying that the case is now in the hands of the corporate level and they are unable to open a case regarding the matter. the noise is really embarrassing when i ride with friends and family and they hear it from lexus car. Now at this point what should i do? How active is the "national center for dispute settlement" or the lemon law. should i go for it or it will be a waste against such a big corporation. Also i know a lot of cars with these problems and i am not the only one. Or if i wait for couple of days and take it back again to the dealer then will they help me or will they still say they cant help me due to the case being with the corporate level. thanks everyone for their suggestions.