1995 Es300 Rotors And Drums?

Hey i've been having this rattling issue i hear coming from the tires when i'm driving. I thought it was because of my rotors and brakes since my rotors had lines in them. replaced them and all but still having that issue. the mechanic who changed them said it sounded like the rattling was coming from the rear. He said that i have drums also in the rear and it sounds like the pads within those drums need to be replaced. has anyone had this issue? where do i get pads for drums i checked autozone and what not i didn't see anything for that car.

igbeserk,

Your rear brake rotors have a small set of drum brakes inside that are the emergency brakes. There are two small brake shoes that sit inside the rear rotor, that may have come unseated and may be the rattle that you hear. Its fairly easy to see, since after pulling the rear wheel there are only four bolts to be removed and the rear rotor comes off. Inside you'll see the small brake shoes and be able to assess what needs to be corrected. Good Luck!