07 Gs 350

I found this 07 GS350 online and I was wondering if this is a good deal. The asking price is 29,977.00. It looks really nice but when I look at the autocheck a lot of detail information is not recorded. Should I be weary of this? Can someone look on Carfax to see if there is info on there? Vin# is JTHBE96S170018720. Does anyone have any insight on these reports?

http://www.prestigecarsofhollywood.com/det...50-4056315.html

I looked up the VIN on Auto check and the vehicle scored a 94 (a nice score) and I did not see anything listed that raised any red flags. If I was in the market to buy a vehicle I would strongly consider this one - the only minor concern I have is that it's not certified pre-owned.

I finally found the car to buy. Its a 06 430 GS that's well kept with 38k miles. I'm getting it from a private owner for 28k. Do anyone think this a good deal? Still need to run the vin #JTHBN96S165006780. This will be that last time that I ask for help....Thank You.

Joe